I am a leader, coach, speaker, traveler, big-thinker, and caring human.
I have a diverse background across multiple professional disciplines including government, sports/entertainment, marketing, sales, and non-profit. Seizing opportunities has created unique life experiences such as...
- Launching 34tunate - a volunteer global giving adventure - traveling as a solo, female performing 34 acts of service around the world in her 34th year of life
- Working at Ironman Hawaii and being inspired to complete 2 full Ironman
- Walking arena halls with the NBA’s best athletes
- Mickey Mouse being her boss
- Sharing Aloha while managing world-renowned surf competitions on Oahu’s North Shore
- Swimming laps between Olympians Michael Phelps & Jason Lezak
- Speaking at Google New York and on a Royal Caribbean cruise ship
Utilizing these personal and professional skills, education, and experience, I curate tailored coaching sessions, facilitate trainings, and deliver dynamic speeches that empower individuals and teams to unlock their full potential and take purpose-filled steps towards their goals.
COR.E Dynamics | Leadership Dynamics™ Specialist (CLDS)
Education & Training
Certified Professional Coach
BA – Interpersonal / Organizational Communication
MA – Communication
PERSONAL LEARNING TOOL RESULTS
TIED – 8 (The Challenger) and 7 (The Enthusiast)
After independently traveling the globe for one year performing 34 acts of service in my 34tunate year of life, I was impressed by the desires of so many people to help, but was surprised by the lack of direction to do so.
At its core, the 4tunate movement reminds everyone to focus on "the have" instead of "the have not’s" and to pay-it-forward through service work. Participants in the movement sign up and commit to a minimum of 4 acts of service per year. This quantifiable commitment is not only attainable, but impactful to the participant and those being served.